Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Assorted Doings

Today was a fairly random workday. Not many pictures to show, but here's what was done!

  1. Joey did another layer of joint compound on the ceiling and wall.
  2. Megan pulled the rest of the cabinets off and removed the hinges and handles. She also took most of the drawers out and removed the hardware on them too.
  3. I did a couple more coats of Vermont Cream on all of the cabinet doors that I've been working on. 
  4. I filled a few old nail holes.
  5. I removed the baby gate hardware off of two door frames.
Now for a couple of pictures! This is the reason why I want to paint the ceiling in the kitchen so badly! Just a coat of white paint will brighten up that room so much!

So, without further ado, the "before" pictures of the ceiling!



The "after" pictures will be up in a few days. Each layer of the joint compound takes 24 hours to dry before the next layer. It still needs at least two more layers to fix the damage, so it'll be at least three days before I can begin painting the ceiling.

No comments: