Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sanding Down the Cabinets

Ahh, cabinets. I spent some time with Goof Off, an electric sander, and cabinet doors yesterday. I worked on degreasing them and then sanding them down so that they will be ready to paint soon. I spent about 3 and a half hours on that project and got 8 small doors and 2 big doors ready to go. But, as you can see... I have a lot of work ahead of me! It got to be too hot yesterday afternoon (the high was 94, in May, for heaven's sake!) to keep going so I went ahead and wrapped up the project for today. Depending on the rain I'll be back to sanding tomorrow! And hopefully we can begin priming tomorrow as well! I'm looking forward to it!

Garden update: I haven't killed anything yet! I don't have any new pictures because it really doesn't look different yet, but everything is still alive. Which is a small miracle for me. All of the seeds I planted take awhile to germinate and sprout, so I'll let you know when I do if they come up! (Keep your fingers crossed!)

No comments: