Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things I Love Right Now

For some reason this first picture keeps uploading the wrong direction, but this is the top of a chest I bought at a garage sale a few years ago. It needs some TLC, but it's beautiful and it's going to be one of my projects in the next few months.


Each side of the chest has the same design.

I purchased two of these off of Ebay for 99 cents! I researched them when they arrived and found out that they're Depression glass made sometime between 1880 and 1923.

I am so completely obsessed with these apothecary jars. They come from Sears and I will be buying them as soon as possible!

I think that these will be perfect in our bathroom. We have a towel rack right now (a perfectly boring, standard metal rack) but I think I'd like to replace it with these.


I also love that my Mom and her fabulous boyfriend took Joey and I shopping yesterday for his early birthday present! We got all the tile for the bathtub, backer board, thin set, grout float, a bucket, a mixer thingy for the thin set (I'm technical, I know), Kilz, a gift card, and a toilet! So basically, they bought us about 85% of the bathroom. All we need for the bathroom now is the flooring, tile for the back splash, new hardware for the shower and sink, grout, and potentially a new sink pedestal at some point!

We need to finish sorting the house, but as soon as that project is finished, Joey will be able to start demolition on the bathroom and I'll keep trucking along with priming and painting!

No comments: