Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dream Garden

I want to welcome you to my dream garden!


I love this pathway, I think we'll be putting something like this in the front yard in the next year. I also like the messy look when it comes to plants! I want an overflowing garden.
Source
Joey and I both love fountains and we want one in our future garden.
Source
This might be too much of the messy look for me, but I do like it. Unless we have a dog or a kid, I want there to be little grass in our yard just lots of flowers and plants.
Source
I would love to have a little reading area in the yard. This would be perfect. I could even shut those doors in during a storm and stay out there and enjoy the rain.
Source

We definitely want a fire pit. We're looking into getting one before the weather starts cooling off during the fall. A fire pit really extends the amount of the year you can spend time in the yard. And I love s'mores, so this is perfect!
Source
Wouldn't it be nice to have something like this in the yard?
Source

I would love to have a little area for an observatory! Maybe right above a fort for the future kids. I would want to extend the roof a bit so that a telescope could be put up there as well.
Source
Finally, I want a little outdoor eating space. I love the atmosphere in this picture.
Source

I love all of these ideas! And they all came from Pinterest (where else?) but the link to the original website is under each picture if you're interested.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what they'd like to see on my blog? Leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Breenah said...

It's just all so PRETTY.

Meg said...

I hope you understand that if you put in a reading area like that, I will have to drive over to your house every time there is a storm so that I can hang out there!