Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Painting and Tile

I think yesterday was the first day that someone could walk into the house and really see what we did without us having to tell them. We've been working on so many projects that just aren't as big and impressive, so it was nice to finally get to some big projects!

Joey put some more backer board up. He couldn't put it up on the side of the shower with the knobs and shower head... mostly because we didn't have those things and it would have been difficult to do! However, we were able to go buy new shower fixtures last night, so he can work on finishing the backer board soon!

He also started working on putting tile up! I'm really excited about this. I honestly was worried that this shower would never look good, but he proved me wrong!
I'm still amazed he knows how to do this stuff.

Pretty tile!

Yesterday's progress!

While he was doing that, I worked on emptying out the study as much as I could. Then I started painting!
Seriously in love with this color.
I finished painting the walls in the study! I still need to caulk around the trim, then prime, and paint the trim and door. And Joey needs to get the ceiling painted, but this room is looking so much closer to done!

I had enough time after that to begin painting the kitchen as well! I only have one picture from this progress, but the color looks amazing in here too!


No comments: