Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Short Update

Sadly, I don't have any pictures today. I'm covered in paint and using the hubby's computer so I don't really have the desire or access to pictures. However, I am excited about the progress we've made!

  1. Painted the first coat on the ceiling in the bedroom.
  2. Primed the ceiling and walls in the bathroom.
  3. Continued caulking the trim on walls and door frames.
  4. Cleared out massive amounts of stuff from the house- got rid of most of the furniture (the rest will be in the garage sale) and got a number of boxes out of the house.
  5. We removed the horribly stained, horribly smelly area rugs out of the house. And removed all curtains. The dog smell is starting to fade! Hallelujah!
  6. We are just about ready for the garage sale! It's on Friday and Saturday from 7am-2pm if you know me, are in the area, and are interested. More details will be on Facebook tomorrow!
I said in a comment that all I really knew how to do so far was paint and unscrew things. But, today I learned how to caulk! Not a massive skill to learn... but my resume just increased in size by 33%. lol.

That's all for today, but I'll have another update (with pictures!) very soon!


****At some point in the near future I'm going to have a giveaway. However, I'm not going to do one until I have more followers and it will only be open to followers. So, if you aren't a follower but you read my blog... go click on the little "Follow" button on the right! It'll make me happy!****

No comments: